Our Mold Testing procedures follows the IAC2 Standards of Practice. We utilize air, swabs, bio-tape, bulk samples, and ERMI tests. The Inspector will determine which one(s) will be suitable for your circumstance.
- The outdoor air sample(s) is for the control, while the indoor air sample(s) will tell us if and what kind of mold and levels of spores is in the area that is tested.
- Bio -Tape allows for direct sampling of mold. Lab results will show type of mold and if there was any living hyphae present.
- Swab Testing is very similar to Bio-tape sampling.
- EMRI Testing collects a dust sample from carpeting to verify mold.
- Bulk Sample utilizes a piece of flooring, wall and or ceiling that is removed and sent into the laboratory for results.